Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium
Each year the school receives extra funding from the government to provide additional support and educational experiences for children who come from lower income homes. This funding is called Pupil Premium and can help ensure all children have access to the same opportunities and activities. School will only receive this additional funding if parents apply and are eligible, for Free School Meals.
Please click the links at the bottom of this page to view our Pupil Premium reports.
Your child might be eligible if you access:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190 and not in receipt of Working Tax credit
- Working Tax Credit Run-On (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit with no earned income or with net monthly earnings less than £616.67
To apply please click the Free School Meal picture below. This will take you to the Cheshire East website where you can apply and receive an instant decision. Alternatively, you can telephone Cheshire East Council on 0300 123 5012.
If you would like further information about Pupil Premium, or have any questions, please contact our Pupil Premium Champion - Mrs Hayhurst on email@example.com
CATCH UP PREMIUM
Please see attached files detailing the catch-up premium grant including how it is intended to be spent and how the effect the expenditure will have on educational attainment will be assessed.